Cedar Ridge Outdoors proudly offers handmade product, made right here in the rolling hills of Tennessee. We only use materials sourced from companies in the USA. Each product is made especially for you so dimensions and weights may vary. We are proud of our products and stand behind our work. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase please return it for a full refund. If your product fails, rips, or doesn’t meet your expectations let us know and we will fix it, or replace it, no questions asked. If you need a product by a certain date, rush order, or shipped to a resupply point please let us know ASAP and we will do everything possible to accommodate you. We strive to provide our customers with unbeatable customer service, excellent handmade products at a great value.
– DO NOT use in situations where personal safety or valuable property could be endangered.
– DO NOT hang a hammock above any objects that could cause injury if you fell on them. DO NOT hang a hammock higher than you can fall without injury while in the hammock.
– Inspect all hammock components before each use. DO NOT use if signs of damage are apparent to the rope, splice, webbing, fabric, stitching, or hardware. When exposed to direct sunlight and outdoor elements, deterioration can occur.
– DO NOT exceed the working load. When used under dynamic (stress, jerk) conditions, additional care must be exercised. These conditions can reduce the working load by as much as 33%.
– DO NOT stand in line with rope under tension; it may recoil (snap back) unpredictably if released or broken.
– Misuse can result in serious injury or death.
In no event shall Cedar Ridge Outdoors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products.