It has been said that the only month it hasn’t snowed on Mount LeConte is July. In the Smoky Mountains weather and temperatures can be unpredictable.
Whatever season you decide to venture out in, The LeConte line of down quilts will be sure to keep you warm.
Lightweight and compressible, these Quilts won’t take up precious pack space or add much to your load.
These Quilts are custom made by hand here in the rolling hills of Tennessee.
We never up charge for “Long” or “Wide” Options.
- REG/REG 72″ x 52″
- LONG 84″
- WIDE 56″
We never up charge for Custom Stitching color.
Woodland Camo is available at no extra charge.
- 850 Fill White Goose Down
- .66 10D Membrane Taffeta is default shell material
- Zippered and Drawstring Footbox (Sewn Footbox on request)
- 0.51 oz DCF Stuff Sack included
- Please specify any special stitching color or custom options in the notes on your order.
- For 1.1 Woodland Camo/10D Orange w/ Orange stitching (as pictured) please select the “Open Season” color option (no up charge)
- Overstuff Available for $8.00/ounce, please add this option as a separate item here https://cedarridgegear.com/product/down-overstuff/
- OutdoorInk available on request for a $25 add on (Outer Shell Only) please contact us.
- Contact Us for special requests or higher Fill Down (extra charge)